عــــــــــــــــــــــرب كــــــــــــــــــــول
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

ur best colour tells who r u

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بسمة حزن
Admin
Admin
بسمة حزن

انثى عدد الرسائل : 559
العمر : 31
الهواية : كتابة الخواطر الانجليزية/الاشغال اليدوية
مكان العيش : بـــحر نور العين يـــــن
الأوسمة : ur best colour tells who r u 735486d588ccb1ba
sms :

My SMS
البسمة بسمة حزن والفرحة فرحة ألم,,

تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2008

ur best colour tells who r u Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ur best colour tells who r u   ur best colour tells who r u I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 02, 2008 12:43 am

Hi every one

what the favorite colors for you?

choose plz

Red: If you like this colour you are acheiver, competitive, daring and aggressive. Red lovers are exciting and passionate. You want everything from life.

Pink: You are intereted in life but not as driven as red people. You are charmingly talented and probably romantic. Friendly and sweet with innocence. Pink lovers don't wear emotions on their faces.

Yellow: If you like yellow you are original, imaginative, creative and spiritual. You love to face challenges, you are friendly and confident and have sunny nature.

Orange: Orange folks talk on the characteristics of both yellow and red people. You workhard and are adventurous. You are good-natured.

Brown: You ar stable, balanced and a good citizen. You are kind, involved in everything, caring and intelligent.

Blue: Blue is the most universally prefered colour. You are cool and confident, trusting, strong. You are sensitive. You love pateince and peace.

Purple: You have artistic nature. You are sensitive, easily hurt, moody, you need sincerity and honesty. There is lack of pateince in your life.

Black: Black lovers are serious, witty, clever. You like to live in the world of real people. Black likers are not dazzled by celebrities.

White: Your home and clothes are usually neat and clean. You like everything to be perfect as you can get it. You are relaxed and easy to be with

Now answers plz Wink
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://araabcool.yoo7.com
زائر
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ur best colour tells who r u   ur best colour tells who r u I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 02, 2008 9:27 am

Pink: You are intereted in life but not as driven as red people. You are charmingly talented and probably romantic. Friendly and sweet with innocence. Pink lovers don't wear emotions on their faces

شكرا على الموضوع
هاشم
مشرف
مشرف
هاشم

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 670
sms : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com --><form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"> <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104"> <legend><b>My SMS</b></legend> <marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">أكتب منـ هنآآ ,,</marquee></fieldset></form><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ur best colour tells who r u   ur best colour tells who r u I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Red: If you like this colour you are acheiver, competitive, daring and aggressive. Red lovers are exciting and passionate. You want everything from life

ofcourse RED

thanx again basmat hezen
بسمة حزن
Admin
Admin
بسمة حزن

انثى عدد الرسائل : 559
العمر : 31
الهواية : كتابة الخواطر الانجليزية/الاشغال اليدوية
مكان العيش : بـــحر نور العين يـــــن
الأوسمة : ur best colour tells who r u 735486d588ccb1ba
sms :

My SMS
البسمة بسمة حزن والفرحة فرحة ألم,,

تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ur best colour tells who r u   ur best colour tells who r u I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 05, 2008 3:37 pm

YOU R WELCOME
https://araabcool.yoo7.com
Hell Rocker
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
Hell Rocker

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 80
العمر : 34
الهواية : RoCk Of CoRsE
مكان العيش : BaHrAiN
sms : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com --><form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"> <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104"> <legend><b>My SMS</b></legend> <marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">أكتب منـ هنآآ ,,</marquee></fieldset></form><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ur best colour tells who r u   ur best colour tells who r u I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 21, 2008 3:33 pm

WeLl My BeSt CoLoR aRe TwO cOlOrS aCtUalLy

MaRoOn & BlAcK

اقتباس :
Black: Black lovers are serious, witty, clever. You like to live in the world of real people. Black likers are not dazzled by celebrities.

i DoNt ThInK tHaTs Me BaBe, BuT i HaD fUn ReAdInG

kEeP iT uP sWeEtIe
fofo
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
fofo

انثى عدد الرسائل : 141
العمر : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ur best colour tells who r u   ur best colour tells who r u I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 05, 2008 2:59 pm

well actually i like red, pink and blue

most of them are same to my personality

ur best colour tells who r u
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عــــــــــــــــــــــرب كــــــــــــــــــــول :: °o.O [لغات و آداب عرب كوول] O.o° :: °¨¨™¤¦let's learn English¦¤™¨¨°-
انتقل الى: